If you tracked the history of mankind back to its origins, your journey would end at the Cradle of Humankind. There is so much to see and do at this fascinating World Heritage Site. You’ll begin your tour at the Sterkfontein Caves – a natural formation where a number of fossils have been discovered. These caves are famous for being the site where “Mrs Ples,” a well-preserved skull of an early human species was found, as well as “Little Foot,” an almost complete hominid skeleton. On the tour, you’ll visit Maropeng, the visitor centre of the Cradle of Humankind where you’ll have the chance to access information and interact with exciting exhibitions.
- Rates quoted as private tours & per person sharing
- Minimum two (2) persons for a tour
- Ask us about Single rates
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Qualified & Experienced English guides
- Light lunch Lunch