1. Due to the unpredictable nature of fuel prices in South Africa, these rates are provisional and we hold the right to amend them without prior or written notice.
2. Prices (quoted in ZAR) are subject to alteration without prior notice.
3. Guides are English / Afrikaans speaking. Other languages are available on request at an additional surcharge (please contact us for language guide rates.
4. Please note that a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price applies for day tours and transfers cancelled less than 48 hours before departure.
5. Trailers are available for excess luggage
6. All bookings (and specified vehicles) are subject to availability at time of reservation.
7. We reserve the right to arrange for passengers to be taken on by an associate company running the same or a similar tour, should circumstances require it.
8. Private tours are available and are quoted separately.
9. Routes, accommodation and visits to restaurants and sights are subject to change without prior notice if circumstances require it.
10. While Muano Tours cc, their employees, and/or agents will take every care against such contingencies, they cannot be held responsible for, and shall be exempt from any liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person and/or his/her luggage or personal property.
11. Muano Tours cc carries passenger liability, but we strongly advise tourist /passengers to take out adequate travel insurance to cover personal accidents, medical expenses and loss of luggage.
12. We strongly recommend that tourists take medication against malaria as prescribed.
2. Tours, Transfers & Coach Hire:
3.1. No transfers are confirmed without full deposit as per quotation (50% of full balance)
3.2. No vehicle will leave our premises without full payment before service commences
3.3. Full balance to be settled 7 days prior to departure
3.4. Drivers meals (3 meals) and separate accommodation are for your account
3.5. Quotations are valid for 14 days
3.6. Prices are subject to change without notice
Once deposit is paid & vehicle is confirmed-the following applies
· 10% cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to collection (from your deposit)
· 20% cancellation fee up to 14 days prior to collection (from your deposit)
· 50% cancellation fee up to 7 days prior to collection (of the total balance)
· 75% cancellation fee up to 2 days prior to collection (of the total balance)
· 100% cancellation fee-if cancelled within 48 hours prior to collection (of the total balance)
Company policy regarding payment, cancellation and moving of bookings for Private Transfers:
· Cancellation fee: 30% of fee from booking up to 72 hours prior to service date/time
· Cancellation fee: 50% of fee if cancelled less than 72 hours but more than 48 hours prior to service date/time
· Cancellation fee: 100% of fee if cancelled less than 48 hours prior to service date/time. (No refund)
· Transfers must be paid in full within 24 hours from Invoice date. Payment should reflect on our bank account as a cleared deposit at least 72 hours prior to service date.Payment by cheque deposits is NOT ACCEPTED!
· Payments to be made directly to Muano Tours’s Bank Account (Detail will be reflected on Invoice).
Other Terms and Conditions:
· Booking is essential. A booking is only confirmed if Muano Tours replied in writing as confirmed
· An acceptance of the quotation will be regarded as an acceptance of services to be rendered and the full amount of the quote is payable within 24hours from invoice/confirmation date, but at least 72 hours prior to service date.
· The service cannot be cancelled except by mutual agreement and Muano Tours shall be at liberty in its discretion to charge a cancellation fee or any percentage thereof.
· It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the passengers obey any lawful instruction given by the driver of the vehicle, as far as it relates to the safety of the passengers and the vehicles.
· Smoking, the use of alcohol and drugs are not allowed in the vehicles under any circumstances. No eating allowed for the duration of the transfer.
· Safety belts where fitted are compulsory to use. All passengers must be seated for the full duration of the transfer and adults must be secured with safety belt as per South African Road Traffic law
· Any loss or damage caused to the vehicle, its fittings or equipment due to the negligence or misconduct of any passenger, will be the responsibility of the hirer.
· Muano Tours accepts no responsibility (neither to replace nor to deliver it to the guest if and when found) for any goods such as luggage, mobile phones, cameras, handbags etc. The guest is responsible to ensure that all his/her belongings are collected before leaving the vehicle.
· To ensure punctuality a detailed itinerary / schedule reflecting all departure and arrival times, must be forwarded to Muano Tours at least two days before the service is required.
· Muano Tours carries passenger’s liability cover, details of which are available on request.
Private Terms and Conditions:
· Muano Tours undertakes to wait a maximum of 1 hour from ETA of any Domestic Flight and 1.5 hours from ETA of any International Flight for guests. Should the flight be delayed for any period of time, it is the guest‘s responsibility to advise Muano Tours accordingly.
· Muano Tours accepts no responsibility to re-schedule any transfer, as bookings are accepted pending availability. Should we be able to re-schedule, additional charges will apply.
· Muano Tours accepts no responsibility for traffic delays resulting in late arrival at venues / airport, therefore the passenger should take all the necessary precautions to ensure timeous arrival.
· Check in time for Domestic Departures (OR Tambo): Minimum 1 hour prior to ETD of flight
· Check in time for International Departures (OR Tambo): Minimum 2 hours prior to ETD of flight
· Vehicle not rented for day disposal, therefore no stops or delays allowed. Additional fee will be payable in the event of any delays caused by the passenger as well as waiting time at any venue.
· Muano Tours undertakes to do anything humanly possible to avoid delays, but do not accept responsibility for any event unforeseen or uncontrollable.
· Please advise Muano Tours if guests would have large luggage or extra-ordinary sized pieces such as baby strollers or golf bags, as we have limited space available for luggage. We quote for a specific size vehicle, and any luggage more than what we have provided for, will need to be stored at the airport.
· When the driver needs to sleep over due to the duration/nature of the transfer, R850.00 surcharge for drivers accommodation and meals apply which is for the customer's account. In the event that the surcharge for driver's accommodation is levied, the late/early transfer fee is waivered.
· Extra waiting time at venues (per vehicle, cost of transfer excluded) - R300.00 for 1st hour, R150.00 for every hour (or part thereof) thereafter.
· Additional waiting time in the event of late departure will apply at rates as quoted, to be settled by customer in cash directly to Muano Tours driver, therefore the guests must be advised in advance to be ready for departure at the time scheduled for their transfer. A maximum grace period of 30 minutes will be allowed for transfers from hotel/venues to other destinations.
· Entrance/conservation fees at venues not included, and is for customers own account unless specifically requested by tour consultant to pay and bill back. This includes entrance fees levied at any resort.
· Please make sure you receive a response when you send an e-mail as we do not accept responsibility for non-receipt of e-mail messages